Download our reports by selecting from the below:
Arif Rachmat Interview
Arif Rachmat, heir of Theodore Permadi Rachmat speaks to Capital Profile on Triputra Group’s business plans, his family’s conversations, and his father’s legacy of creating businesses to provide a strong foundation to help eradicate poverty and build sustainable lifestyles.
1 October Report
- Xu Jiayin Family: Evergrande Real Estate Group to raise up to CNY 20bn (USD 3.14bn) via a non-public five-year bond issue in mid-October.
- Salim Family: Indofood Sukses Makmur to hedge 20% of its USD 1.2bn net debt exposure in 4Q15, and is looking to convert USD debt exposure to IDR.
- Bakrie Family: Bumi Resources to meet an ad hoc committee of senior bondholders in London early next week regarding its debt restructuring proposal in an attempt to reach a consensus.
- Johan Lensa Family: J Resources Asia Pasifik is in talks with lenders to refinance its USD 275m syndicated loan due in 2017.
- Syed Mokhtar Albukhary Family: Malaysia Building Society to start negotiations for a merger with Bank Muamalat.
Alibaba-Tencent Special Report
Chinese internet giants Alibaba Group and Tencent Holdings are synonymous with each other. Despite very different starting points in the late 90s, they now increasingly find their paths converge as they aim to arrive at the same destination: the ultimate online goliath. Capital Profile's Special Report: Alibaba, Tencent Playbook shows a list of some of the businesses that both compete in.
Victor Chan - REXLot Holdings
- Victor Chan How Chung is executive director and largest shareholder of Chinese lottery player Hong Kong-listed REXLot Holdings.
- Chan comes from a financial services background and owns several companies related to the sector; at various times he was a substantial shareholder in several Hong Kong-listed companies including Rex Global Entertainment Holdings.
- TKR Finance, a moneylender under Chan, was take to court and declared bankrupt in 2004.
- REXLot came under attack from hacker activist group Anonymous Analytics in June 2015 for alleged fraud.
- Capital Profile covers 14 companies associated with Chan.